March 28, 2024, 12:52:17 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Birthday Wishes

Started by lancaster lady, February 29, 2012, 01:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elsieshaye

This too shall pass.  All is well.

Beth 2011

Happy Birthday today!!! Ms. Luise. It's your day and hope you have fun with your son!  :)

Pooh

And wouldn't we leave it up to me to build up to all the drama and then not get a chance to even log on and say it, ON her birthday!

So sorry Luise that I didn't get to say it Friday!

Happy of Happiest of Birthdays ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.....................................
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Thanks, Pooh! The meals out and the card keep coming. I think you were right in the first place...it's my birthMONTH! LOL!

Out with Kirk last night. A tea-birthday-party for me here on Wed. And Sat., starts my one-week stay with Sonja over on the other side of the mountains, with a late party for me combined with an early one for her! It just goes on and on! 85! Wow!  :D :D :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Nana

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Luise.

Love you
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Barbie

Dear Louise,

Happy belated birthday and may you have many, many more wonderful years.

Love,

Barbie.

pam1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Luise, I think of you as family now because as with everyone else in my family this year I was tardy to the party.  I hope you had a wonderful day.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

luise.volta

Hey, Pam, you made it in the same month with a week to spare!  :D Thanks! For some reason...85 felt like a bench mark!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama