March 19, 2024, 12:18:13 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Changing My Username

Started by avmktg@comcast.net, January 08, 2012, 06:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avmktg@comcast.net

January 08, 2012, 06:06:00 AM Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 08:52:16 AM by luise.volta
I just wanted to mention that I am changing my user name to Hugs and Kisses. Used to be avmktg.

And, I want to thank everyone who responded to my first posting. I was sent a Christmas card with a picture of my 3 grandsons. It's been almost a year since I saw them. For the longest time my son wouldn't even send me a picture. I have a dear friend, a therapist, talking to my son on my behalf. I am hoping this is going to help. I volunteer now at a state funded child care center with little 2 year olds. It's great and it can be sad. I'd like to be playing this way with my little guys.

Again, thanks everybody.

Doe

I love the new name!  Here's to many hugs and kisses for you this year!

Pen

Welcome again, lol. Glad to hear you've found a volunteer opportunity. I'm sure they appreciate and love you very much.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Good for you! Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

sesamejane

JaneF

forever spring

I also changed my password to Forever Spring, used to be Chelmsford 36 which I never really liked, so this is the new me with hope in my heart!

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell