March 29, 2024, 03:47:39 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Today's Positive Thought

Started by Pooh, January 20, 2012, 12:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Another Positive Thought: Our Webmaster, and my son, Kirk VandenBerghe, is everybody's God-son...come Sunday! OK?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

lancaster lady

Maybe its a shirt for Pooh .... :)    oooooo exciting Happy Mothers Day Luise .

luise.volta

Thanks! I have one surviving son, Kirk. and eight "sort of" kids...plus two grown grandsons...and a great granddaughter in college!

lancaster lady

Thanks Luise , I must say that Kirk does look after all of us !
What a great 'godson' he is , thankx Kirk .

Pen

Happy to claim Kirk as our own :)
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

LOL ......what a cool dude ! :D  :D

luise.volta

Looks a little like Kirk, don't you think?  :D

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

forever spring

Love your shades Pooh!
Blessed are those with lovely DS!  ;D

luise.volta

When you were born, you were crying
And everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die,
You're the one who is smiling
And everyone around you is crying.

Pooh

I absolutely love that Luise!
Joseph Campbell

simplysad

Here are a couple that I really like  :)

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Keys Girl

I like this one:

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same.  - Carolos Castaneda
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

Pooh

Joseph Campbell