April 16, 2024, 01:05:29 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Today's Positive Thought

Started by Pooh, January 20, 2012, 12:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

Today, my vitamin D is kicking in and I have more energy!  Yay.  (My scheduled bloodwork came back last week that my vit d levels were insanely low).
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Great, Pooh - Positive thought: She who doesn't give up...makes it!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Ok, so we had 8 people call in sick today, so I got pulled into dispatch...lol.  So after a rough day, I was trying to think of something positive.  I got it!  I didn't kill anyone!   :D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I am SO impressed, Pooh!

Positive thought: I am going to have my Tax Return completed for me today and I won't have to do it again for another year!

Beth 2011

Will Rogers said, " You might be on the right track but that doesn't mean you need to just sit there and get run over.   ;D

luise.volta

January 24, 2012, 05:01:52 PM #20 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:31:22 AM by luise.volta
Hey, that's fits WWU to a "T."

Pooh

THAT one Beth goes in my stash  ;D

Ok, so I will coat tail Luise on this one.  I got my taxes done last night sooooo Saturday, we're going couch shopping!
Joseph Campbell

Pen

It's a beautiful day. I'm very grateful.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Today's gem...I am so poor I just found out that I don't have to pay any income tax!  ;D ;D ;D

Doe

I just realized that my little garden patch is getting sun all day again! 

lancaster lady

Hello Everyone !

so glad to be here ......my snowdrops are wearing their white hats which means Spring
is round the corner ... :)

Beth 2011

L Lady, I am going to start looking for the Robins... It means Spring is here when we see them flying through! :D  My Grandmother always made a big deal about it every year.  :)

luise.volta

We are expecting another paralyzing blizzard next week!

Nana

I love my life...my family and friends. 
I am grateful to God....for all the deserved and undeserved blessings he has bestow in me.  And also for all my pains and worries I have been through...... now I can appreciate small things which in the past I took for granted. 

Have a wonderful day!
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

pam1

Quote from: Beth2011 on January 24, 2012, 04:15:57 PM
Will Rogers said, " You might be on the right track but that doesn't mean you need to just sit there and get run over.   ;D

Awesome quote!  Love it :)

Hey, I got a hot shower this morning!  Between DH and DD I generally get a lukewarm one.  But not today!  Woot Woot
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift