March 28, 2024, 02:17:12 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Love and Thanks

Started by Hope, April 17, 2010, 10:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

I just wanted to tell all you wonderful ladies that I love you and enjoy your company so much!  i have to laugh at myself sometimes.  I would just like to stay on this forum all day if I could.  You should see me - this morning I rushed around getting all my cleaning done so that I could get on this site.  It took such self control to keep on going till I was done cleaning.  I tell my friends at work that I have a new addiction - this forum!  My husband must love you ladies, too, b/c he doesn't have to listen to me as much.  Thanks, everyone.  You are such a blessing.
Hugs, Hope