March 29, 2024, 02:24:50 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I am sorry

Started by 2chickiebaby, April 13, 2010, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Pen, first of all, many of these people knew me from past sites.  I was desperate to find out what was happening.  They
gave me the same treatment they are giving me now.  I kept going back and got more. That was a huge mistake and
one I'll never forget.   They gave Creme the same treatment.  It was horrible.

I have alerted their Webmaster about the entire thread being put here and to her credit, she took most of it down. I think
there is a warning over there about posting threads on other sites. 

I wanted this site to be one where we weren't talked to like we were three. I shouldn't have gone there, no doubt about 
it.  Nothing will stop the ladies now, though.  I should never have owned up to it on here...big mistake. No matter what I do or
say, it will be the same treatment I got years ago.

I caused this dreadful thing and I will have to pay the consequences. If it means I leave, I leave.  We will see.

1Glitterati

Quote from: 2chickiebaby on April 13, 2010, 07:55:44 PM
Pen, first of all, many of these people knew me from past sites.  I was desperate to find out what was happening.  They
gave me the same treatment they are giving me now.  I kept going back and got more. That was a huge mistake and
one I'll never forget.   They gave Creme the same treatment.  It was horrible.

I have alerted their Webmaster about the entire thread being put here and to her credit, she took most of it down. I think
there is a warning over there about posting threads on other sites. 

I wanted this site to be one where we weren't talked to like we were three. I shouldn't have gone there, no doubt about 
it.  Nothing will stop the ladies now, though.  I should never have owned up to it on here...big mistake. No matter what I do or
say, it will be the same treatment I got years ago.

I caused this dreadful thing and I will have to pay the consequences. If it means I leave, I leave.  We will see.

YOu are still going to try to make yourself the victim.  Unbelievable.  YOur post is a textbook example of passive aggressiveness.

And, the warning about other websites was put up quite a while ago.

Postscript

So why did you do it Chickie?  We begged you to stop going there, Luise pleaded with you.  And yet you went? Why?

willingtohelp

The warning about other websites only prohibits posting about the other website on the open forum.  It doesn't prevent the sharing of the name though PM or prevent those posters from coming here.  I have to ask the same questions....why did you go there?  If you wanted to know what was happening then read, but you basically baited them with your post and now you're acting shocked that they were angry.