March 28, 2024, 01:30:49 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Please Welcome Elsieshaye As A Global Moderator!

Started by pam1, January 02, 2012, 09:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

Elsieshaye is now part of the Mod Squad!  Please give her a welcome!
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

firelight

Welcome Elsieshaye!   Have fun in your new role!

I just found this Grab Bag by reading another post under a different category.
Firelight

"When you allow life to flow... without struggle... your Soul is restored."   ~z2z~

luise.volta

What a blessing! Thanks so much for stepping up to the plate, Elsie! Sending love and appreciation...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

elsieshaye

I'm honored to be on the Mod Squad - thanks Everyone!  (Does this mean I get to wear go-go boots to work?  Did they even wear go-go boots on the Mod Squad?  It's been so long since I watched that show, lol!)
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pen

Strict dress code here, Elsie...PJs and fuzzy slippers only  ;)

Welcome, welcome!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Sassy

Elsiehayes rocks!!!!  And she's whip-smart.  Fabulous appointment!

elsieshaye

This too shall pass.  All is well.