April 17, 2024, 09:07:20 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Started by firelight, December 31, 2011, 08:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firelight

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you wonderful, witty, wise women!!
Out with the old and in with the new!   :)
Firelight

"When you allow life to flow... without struggle... your Soul is restored."   ~z2z~

nikncon

Happy New Year to you too.Time to get back in shape.Physically,mentally,emotionally.Best wishes to you and all wise women.Let' s make 2012  very special for each and everyone of us.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Keys Girl

Happy New Year to everyone on the Board, and behind the Board, making things happen.

I hope that 2012 is a year that brings joy, laughter, fun to squeeze out any pain, disappointment and all those negative emotions.

KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

pam1

Happy New Year to everyone! 

Any new years resolutions?  I never make one but love hearing others...my standard reply when someone asks is "to be less tolerant."  It's totally a joke but makes me laugh
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pen

Happy new year to all, tolerant or not, LOL. I resolve to buy more shoes.

But seriously, this site and all who participate here are very dear to me and I send good wishes for a fulfilling, peaceful, loving new year to each & everyone of us. May we find what we're looking for & may it serve us well.

About getting healthier, I believe we need to be shape for whatever comes our way. Looking good is just a side benefit, even though we often focus on it the most. If we're strong & healthy we can not only weather the occasional emotional storm but more importantly make progress in all areas of our lives. Baby steps work!

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

elsieshaye

Happy New Year to Everyone!!  May this year be full of joy and peace for all of us!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

lancaster lady

Happy New Year to my dearest friends who helped me make it through 2010 .
Wishing you everything for 2012...... :)

Begonia

Happy New Year to all of my WW friends, near and far.  May all you wish for in 2012 come your way by the basketful.  And I really like Pen's idea to buy more shoes.  Special thanks to all those behind the computer screens for keeping this website up and running.  You are appreciated a million fold!
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift (Eleanor Roosevelt)

firelight

I try not to make any resolutions anymore.....I really should cut back on the sweets though!  pam1, I love that, "to be less tolerant"...hehe   I think I will borrow that one .....

Pen, shoes are good too! 
Firelight

"When you allow life to flow... without struggle... your Soul is restored."   ~z2z~

Gidget

Happy New Year to all of you wonderful ladies.  I havent been on this site very long but I feel real good coming here every day.

2012 will be really good for all of us, I just feel it.

Hugs and kisses to all of you x?x  :-*