March 28, 2024, 02:42:55 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What does it mean?

Started by willingtohelp, April 08, 2010, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Quote from: guest1 on April 11, 2010, 07:50:03 AM
Chickie, you're so funny. I love talking to drs too. I have two doctors and they talk to me like I'm  family. One of them laughs at me and tells me I should talk to his mom because like my son and DIL that moved 3 1/2 hours away, he moved to the state I live in because of his wife and his mom doesn't like his wife because of it, to him it's a big joke, I always feel better after I come out of his office because I know he loves his mom and his family, he doesn't think he's done anything wrong.

That's hilarious, Guest!  They just don't get it, do they?  I'm glad you have a Dr. friend...my ailments are getting longer and
it's becoming more and more interesting to me to discuss them!!  I use to think: "what is the matter with these old women?  They love to talk about their ailments!"

Now, I think it's so interesting!  (you'd be surprised at how young I really am, though)

willingtohelp

31, almost 32 and proud of it.