March 28, 2024, 06:16:55 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Real Housewives of New York City

Started by 2chickiebaby, April 08, 2010, 08:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

I hate to admit this but I am a devotee of The Real Housewives of New York City.  (And New Jersey, the table flipping
people)

If anyone out there watches it, please tell me....we'll discuss among ourselves.  Bethenny is really being treated badly by Jill. Her once best friend.  I am so upset!! 

RHONewJersey starts in May....a real barnburner :) 

Yes, I've lost my mind.  :P

dirtyglassgrl

I watch the NYC series and I watch the Orange County and Atlanta one too, I do not care for any of the women on the Jersey series though!  I watch marathons of it online while working all day long.  I love it!  I feel somewhat sad for Bethany,, Jill is being mean and she is wrong, but I do find Jill waaaaaaay more likable than Bethany.  There is something about her.  Also Behtany has made everyone mad at times and Jill seems to get along better with most of the women.  I also watch the mtv reality show 16 and Pregnant.  It really pulls you in.  Sometimes you feel so bad for the girls and young guys but other times you know they are just going to keep going down the wrong path.  There were a few girls that gave up their babies too it was really sad/happy heartbreaking tv.  I also like to watch Kitchen Nightmares and Top Chef

willingtohelp

I'm totally a Kitchen Nightmares and Top Chef watcher.   And Hell's Kitchen.   My dad used to let me come to some of the classes he taught when he was a guest lecturer, and it really was a class where they gave you a fish or something and a bunch of ingredients and said "make something and then we'll evaluate it".  I loved it.