March 28, 2024, 07:24:54 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Is anyone else about to give up hope?

Started by michelledona, April 07, 2010, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelledona

Fellow Mothers,

I heard about this opportunity and I just had to share it with you all. My husband works for a Television Production Company in NYC (the one the produces Pawn Stars on the History Channel!) and they are casting for a new show about the trials and tribulations that come along with having in-laws. I can't wait to watch it and maybe it will shed light on my hopeless DIL situation. It will air on A&E and if you get chosen, apparently you get a decent amount of money and an amazing in-law interventionist famous for mending even the most broken in-law relationships. I would sign-up myself but I can't because it's against company policy!  Anyway, I thought I would pass along the information to help any fellow sufferers! =) I'll let you know when the airdate will be when my husband informs me as I'm sure it's a program we all could use!

Michelle

Here is the casting call:

"Brand new series is looking to raise awareness and bring hope to the millions of American families struggling with the emotional pain, torment and frustration that comes along with gaining In-Laws. If you are at the end of your rope and your marriage and family life are suffering because of your In-Laws, our world-renowned celebrity In-Law expert can help.

Hopeless families will finally get their chance to escape a life of eternal dysfunction before its too late. Each episode, viewers will witness a real-life family intervention where everyone struggles to be heard as they are forced to face this all-too-common dilemma head-on. If you are struggling to overcome the very common yet sensitive issue of learning to cope with your In-Law situation and are desperate for a solution, look no further!

Fittingly similar to A&E's profound docu-drama, Intervention, this brand new series will carry the same intensity and tone while revealing the family dynamics that make each tumultuous In-Law situation so unique.

Those who choose to participate will not only get a chance to heal as a family but will also be entitled to prize OR money compensation. Anyone and everyone who meets the criteria is encouraged to apply. Nominations are more than welcome! Simply email us your story, contact information and family photo to INLAWCASTING@gmail.com."