March 28, 2024, 06:43:36 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Wanted to share some Good News with my Sisters!

Started by cremebrulee, March 31, 2010, 03:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

I was pretty sick about a month ago, and last week, had to have some tests done, and just received those test results back last night...NO CANCER!!!!!!  So, Easter Monday, I have to have a few more tests done and then I'm home free!!!!!  yeahhhhhh

Wishing all of you a very Happy Easter...
Love
Creme

2chickiebaby

Quote from: cremebrulee on March 31, 2010, 03:54:52 AM
I was pretty sick about a month ago, and last week, had to have some tests done, and just received those test results back last night...NO CANCER!!!!!!  So, Easter Monday, I have to have a few more tests done and then I'm home free!!!!!  yeahhhhhh

Wishing all of you a very Happy Easter...
Love
Creme

Creme!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!  This must have been such a scare for you!!  Thank you for telling us here!!!!! 
Love you!!!

cremebrulee

yes, it was...I was really scared...and now, I'm so thankful....

many thanks chickie...

cremebrulee

Quote from: Anna on March 31, 2010, 05:14:38 AM
Creme, yeah!!!!!!  So glad to hear that you are OK.  Sending love & big hugs !!!

Oh many thanks to you to Anna, and right backatcha....
hugs

cocobars

Creme!  Congratulations!  Well, at least on Monday - I hope you'll come back through and post the results on Monday.  It sounds like a good Easter is in store!

Sending you hugs!

Hope

That IS great news, Creme!  Congrats!  Have a happy Easter!  I hope you treat yourself to something fun.
Love and hugs, Hope

cremebrulee

Quote from: coco on March 31, 2010, 03:03:52 PM
Creme!  Congratulations!  Well, at least on Monday - I hope you'll come back through and post the results on Monday.  It sounds like a good Easter is in store!

Sending you hugs!

Hi Coco and good morning....
thanks so very much, was a little concerned...Monday are simpy routine tests, nothing important...blood work and some other women thingys...so, not to worry, the other test last week was the one that gave me some concern...

Happy Easter to you and yours

cremebrulee

Quote from: Hope on March 31, 2010, 06:20:23 PM
That IS great news, Creme!  Congrats!  Have a happy Easter!  I hope you treat yourself to something fun.
Love and hugs, Hope

Many thanks Hope, I appreciate always your support...Happy Easter to you to...
Hugs
Creme