March 28, 2024, 09:04:38 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I'm amazed!!

Started by Prissy, August 10, 2009, 08:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prissy

Luise,
I am so amazed at the amount of posters you have on this unique subject. Everyone in their own way contributes and tries to help one another.

What a blessing you are!!  Thank you....

AnnieB

This place is a blessing and is so needed.  When you see how many anti-MIL sites there are, with no real help to make thing betters.... there is a true need for this... don't let it stop!

I have a blog on MIL's and a page elsewhere --- I have a link to here from there, I hope it brings more people in who are looking for just this kind of place!

luise.volta

You probably already know that I have my own counseling website, as well: Http://www.MomResponds.com

And I am forever inviting people over there to come on over here. The question labeled "My Son Hates Me" has the most comments of any question put to me over the last three years.

So far, I have answered 853 questions and published 1,119 commnents.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama