March 28, 2024, 11:16:10 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Christmas Blessings

Started by lancaster lady, December 19, 2011, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaster lady

saying hello and Merry Christmas to all my WW Sisters .
Haven't been around lately as I feel I'm not strong enough to help anyone , been a rough year all in all ,
too many weepy moments .
Wishing you all a happy healthy 2012 , hope to see you all next year .
Peace on earth , goodwill to all men .............sending hugs .

jill

Hi everyone,
Just want to join LL and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  I have not posted in a while, but read faithfully every day.  My situation is worse than last Christmas, I have seen odd and gd 4 times this past year, now she does not want me to have anything to do with gd. My heart is breaking and I know many of you are in the same position, and it is going to be difficult to get through Christmas.  I will be spending it with ydd and her dh and my 2 grandsons, but there is still a big hole in my heart for odd and gd.
Let us all make the best of it, and hope and pray that 2012 will bring better times.

Jill

sesamejane

Yes Merry Christmas.  I will be spending xmas with my sister and sending love to my two daughters.  It was my ds's 40th birthday this month, and I have not seen him or my gc for nearly six years.  So be it.  I have been and can live with it.  I will enjoy Christmas.  I have been.  The lights, the smell of pine, Christmas music especially, the prayers.  I have been cooking up a storm for me, friends, and sis.

Funny, I don't much care about shopping at Christmas anymore either - saves me lots and lots of money that's for sure!  Sent everyone Heifer goodies and will give DDs and Sis some small things, mostly from second hand stores as that is what *they* like.  I paid for their trip out to where I am this past summer, and we had vacation time together (what a disaster...all the way around-won't be doing that again anytime soon!). 

No, I am content this year and though I am saddened at times, I know I will be okay.  It is up to me to observe Christmas with rejoicing which moves my Spirit. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02KOlw7dlA

:-*

newhera

Pooh

Merry Christmas LL and all the wonderful ladies here!  I know it's been a hard year LL, but you have come out a better person, armed with knowledge because of it.  You have continually amazed me with your strength to take the high road.  We love you here and will support you in anything.  You my girlie!

Jane, I love love love your attitude (high five!).

Glad to see you still hanging around Jill!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Doe

lancaster lady

thank you Pooh .....love you too ....<3

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pen

Best wishes to all WW for a fulfilling, peaceful, wondrous holiday and new year.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Gidget

Best Wishes for the Holidays to all of you.  I am soooo happy I found you guys.  Makes me sad to realize so many of us are sad but I'm glad we are here for one another and we understand what we are all going thru.
x?x

Nana

Christmas blessings for you too Lancaster Lady and to all my wwu family.  I hope that this 2012 will bring better things or situations for of us....  I pray that those who are hurting will find peace, love, health and strength.  Nothing is forever, not even pain.  I will have you in my heart throughout all these days.  Lets make the best of this Christmas....

Love you all
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

pam1

Happy Holidays to all of you as well!  May the New Year bring new and happy things :)
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Doe

Merry Christmas from me, too.   For the New Year, I hope all the sad ones can get mad instead and all the mad ones can let it go and move on to enjoy the rest of their lives.  (I'm somewhere between mad and moving on...)  Here's to a great 2012!

pam1

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

lancaster lady

Coming up to midnight on Christmas Eve ........many many best wishes to you all .

discovered my meds were making me v depressed , have ditched them meanwhile , let the
festivities commence ...............you are never alone with WWU , remember that .

sending love to Luise , you'll never know how many ladies you have saved with your forum ,
and Kirk of course , you are a knight in shining armour .

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas xxxxxx