April 18, 2024, 01:32:03 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

MISTAKES... Willing To Help

Started by cocobars, March 28, 2010, 03:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

Baby pops up and says, "me love you lonnng time!"

2chickiebaby

I'm so perplexed:  Where is Willingtohelp?  Did we scare her off?

cocobars

HA!  She's clover now. Check out her posts above.  She changed her name! ;D

luise.volta

Tiny, tiny, tiny print. Picture wee little letters...and pale ink. OK? Who's Maury?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

luise.volta

And didn't anybody like my Soap?

2chickiebaby

Luise?? DUH!!  It's Maury Powvick....he finds out who the Daddy is.  Anyone who doesn't know who the Daddy is of their baby, Maury finds him.  Sometimes it take 4 or 5 men but he finds him.  The baby's Momma is confused, can't remember who the Daddy is.  She thinks it's someone but sometimes he ain't the Daddy.

When he ain't the Daddy, there's trouble.  She wails and cries and runs off the stage.  She just has a little trouble remembering
is all. 

Sometimes the man who ain't the Daddy says: "I done told you I ain't your baby's Daddy"....she thought he was.

2chickiebaby

yes, with the violins?  yes, very much...I liked it.  This is what we have here, an ongoing soap opera without music.  If
you could please get Kirk to add music, we'd appreciate it. 

Goodnight Gracie.

luise.volta

Are you talking about TV? I can't believe this! You mean a reality show or something?

luise.volta

Goodnight, George. (Thought you had me, didn't you?!)

cocobars

Luise, your soap opera was perfect!

PINGITY  PING!  PING!!!!!

Magical too!  I like violin music :)

luise.volta

Oh, thank you. I thought all of that astounding creativity had been wasted.

Ah, those Pings. How lov-er-ly!

G'nite...dear friend(s).

willingtohelp

Willing is still here, just renamed Clover, after my dog.  She's a mostly German Shepherd from the pound.  She's so cute because she has the regal act of a GS, but every now and then, when she thinks no one is looking, she switches into this "dumb dog" look like Doug from UP.  And then she'll catch herself with this silly looking grin and her tongue way out and straighten up and return to looking regal.  She's my buddy so I consider it an honor to share her name. 

2chickiebaby

So glad you're here, Clover!! 

cocobars

Hi Clover!

It really is an honor to shar your dogs name!  My coco was a german shephard mix too, but she's in heaven now waiting to walk me in when I get there!  I truly believe dogs are angels who come here with a special purpose (and Luise has said this before but not here).  I think they come to teach us unconditional love.  They are truly messengers who bring love and compassion to everyone they meet!  And they don't judge us or hold grudges!  That's a good thing and I'm happy you have an angel with you brightening your days!

Oh!  Good morning!  Sending you big hugs...

cocobars

Good morning Chickie!  I'm glad you're here too! I know you were talking to clover, but I just wanted to say that and didn't really know which thread to say it on!   LOL! ;D