March 29, 2024, 08:07:51 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

COME BACK, COCO!!!

Started by 2chickiebaby, March 28, 2010, 09:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Please put here what Coco's messages have meant to you......she's been a comforting shoulder for me!!

She needs us right now more than ever. 

Love you, Cocobars!!!!!  Come back to us. :'(

Hope

Coco,
Are you okay?  You have won my heart and I don't want to think you are hurt or sad.  You are such a beautiful person.  Hugs and love, Hope

cremebrulee

it's my fault...I wrote coco a dm asking her why something that I thought was happening between us was happening...I thought it might be me, misunderstanding...or that perhaps I said and did something to upset her way before today...however, sadly, and I've surely learned a lesson from this...in my desire to understand why things were happening, I wrote her privetly and asked her why, and was it me...I didn't mean for her to hurt, I simply wanted to discuss it....

I'm sorry Coco...but running away isn't an answer....and leaving here would be a grave mistake, b/c so so many people depend on you and your wisdom and advice.

You are not negative, by far...and you are an asset to this site...

I apologize to Coco, and to everyone...but it's my fault she got upset and left...

Coco, I'm sorry, please come back...I will not ever question you again...

RedRose

I hope both of you are ok...Coco and Creme

This place needs both of you...I value both of your friendships

2chickiebaby

I agree....let's get these friends back on here!!!  Coco is back, now let's get Creme!!

RedRose

Creme, come back, you have so much to give and you can help so many people. You have a gift and big heart please share it with us.

Hope

What?  Is Creme away?  Come back, Creme!  We need you, too!  Hugs, Hope