April 18, 2024, 08:00:14 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Why Do Younger Men Like Older Women?

Started by cocobars, March 12, 2010, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orly

Oh Pen,   

I had to laugh at your DM's advice....it reminded me of an incident I had at a bus stop late one night. (When I was young and dumb).   Had a guy trying to chat me up, kept giving him very short answers (yes,no) when the bus arrived.....as I was stepping up onto it, he asked me out to lunch the next day.  It just popped out of my mouth...."I'm sorry, you're not my type".  Of course he got huffy standing there on the street...."WHAT'S YOUR TYPE?" (sorry ladies but he did yell this).  I replied..."Girls"....and the bus driver shut the door in the man's face...driving off.   The bus driver laughed his head off and told me that was the best answer he had heard in a long time driving the late shift.

Hope

Orly,
You had it then and you never lost it.  Thanks for the good laugh!
Love you, Hope

cocobars

Pen, so did you pick your nose?   HAHAHA!  I don't know if that's good advice or not, because then you could get some crazy man asking if he could have it!  Then what would you do? ;D

Orly, Hope is right!  You still have it!  You have kept me rolling here!  I used the "girl" thing once, but it only made the man more interested.  He wanted to "watch!"  My friend here calls me a "creep" magnet.  She says if I walk into a crowded room and there's a creep in it, he's going straight for me!  I think I'm going to bring a "bus driver" with me next time so he can shut the door in their face!   HAHAHA!

Hope

Coco - Thank God you know a creep when you see one.   ;)

cocobars

hehe!  I'm not sure about that...  I married two of them!  :-[