March 29, 2024, 02:23:58 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Still Missing Chickie

Started by luise.volta, March 24, 2010, 10:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

We all missed you like crazy!  You take care of yourself!  We need you so much!  And love you too! :)

luise.volta

He didn't want a wife built like Dolly P. Was he nuts?!!! Oh, yeah...I remember, now...he was! Dr. Bonkers!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Hope

Chickie - so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.  Take good care of yourself and feel the love we are sending you.
Hugs,
Hope

cocobars

Thank you Luise...  It seems he took me, and thought I would change.  I don't believe he understood that "some" things don't lose weight and are hard to hide.  I'm not a "plastic surgery" nut either.  I was always disappointed that I wasn't accepted by him they way I was, and am still confused as to why he married me.  I think his friends opinions meant everything to him.  People kept telling him how lucky he was. Looking back, I believe he was creating someone else's dream.  He had allot of problems I won't go into.  I believe he was trying to straighten himself out after other marriages before me (yes, plural).  Says something about me too...  Truth hurts.

cocobars

Quote from: Hope on March 25, 2010, 04:32:27 PM
Chickie - so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.  Take good care of yourself and feel the love we are sending you.
Hugs,
Hope
Chickie was back for a bit tonight, Hope!  She's coming back as fast as she can, and we will be smiling and laughing so soon.  Did I ever tell you that Chickie had me laughing so hard one night, I peed my pants?  Yep, had to go change them.  Get used to it.  You're here now! ;D ;D

2chickiebaby

OH MY LORD!!! He wouldn't let you eat?  What a life you had to live, Coco.  Breaks my heart.  I have large ta's too. They were such big hits in school.  Let me tell ya.  Actually, they are not as perky as they used to be, sadly.  I could use tube socks for bra's now.  I don't, though.  I perk them up. 

2chickiebaby

Does he need to be done away with, Coco?  Just wondering.  I have this wayward uncle, such a scuz bag that I don't have anything to do with him but he could eliminate him for a carton of cigarettes.  He's not bright enough to know he could get money.

cocobars

I'm rolling here!  Don't know what to say???  I don't think anyone can find him.  It's like playing where's Waldo?  Last I knew he was in Costa Rica and is ?? I think?  still there.  He came back here and my father turned him away.  Thank God. He likes skinny girls with not "TA's."  What was he thinkin?  There's so much I can't figure out.  He had some problems.  He really did.  I think I was a challenge for him.  He won and I lost.  I ain't losin again because there isn't an "again." 

As far as the pack of cigarettes goes?  Orly's little drooling devil is keeping me very happy!  HAHAHA!  He's a sweetheart!!!

cocobars

Quote from: 2chickiebaby on March 25, 2010, 04:44:49 PM
Does he need to be done away with, Coco?  Just wondering.  I have this wayward uncle, such a scuz bag that I don't have anything to do with him but he could eliminate him for a carton of cigarettes.  He's not bright enough to know he could get money.
I'm so happy you're back Chickie!!! ;D

2chickiebaby

I think I'll introduce him to my DIL then.  That should do it.  You will never seen him again, ever.

Pen

Chickie, you sound like your old self! I'm ROTFL. Glad you're back.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Coco - I was married 18 years to Kirk's dad. Knew him since I was 3 years old because our parents built log cabins near each other at the same summer resort. After 17 years of marriage he asked to to stop trying to make it work and just stay married and distant like his parents. (His concept of a good marriage.) He said no matter what I did, he would never like me and it was "nothing personal"...he just didn't like he type of person I was, male or female. I asked him why he proposed and he said "Well, that's easy, you were the most popular girl at the summer resort and it was a feather in my cap." I stayed one more year, (still trying) and then gave up. What jerks!!!

Chickie - You are a hoot!!!  ;D ;D ;D We were all having withdrawal symptoms here!! I kid you not!!!!  :( :o :(
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

momX3

Chickie,

I hope you feel better soon.
I am new to this site, but from reading all the posts from everyone, I know you are a special person and everyone loves you.

I was LOL when I read about you going to dinner and your "ice breaker" conversation with that lady.  You are a riot.   ;D
I can just imagine that lady thinking all these "new thoughts" as you gave her some things to think about.
When our sons are dating, the future DILs go out of their way to seem so extra kind and sweet......but after the wedding, it is a different story.

Please get your rest and take care.

And thanks for bringing a big smile my way tonite with your post. :)

Orly

Try and get your strength back Chickie....everybody has had an empty spot in their days without you.

Hope

Chickie,
You are very special and I hope all our love helps to heal you quicker.  Love and hugs, Hope