March 28, 2024, 02:51:08 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Chicky

Started by RedRose, March 14, 2010, 02:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Are you ok ?

I miss you !

cocobars

I do too Chickie!  I miss you terribly.  Where have you been?  Are you ok?  Please let us know.  ok? :'(

I've been looking for her all weekend.  I'm hoping she's just busy, but I'm starting to get concerned.  I'm happy you put this up!

Marilyn

I've been wondering too!!!

We miss you Chickie,hope your doing ok.

Sending a big hug.

cocobars

Chickie, you are in my thoughts and prayers!  We all miss you here and I'm worried.  I hope you are ok.  Wherever you are, I hope our thoughts and love reach you! :'(

RedRose

March 16, 2010, 09:50:58 AM #4 Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:56:06 AM by RedRose
Chicky,
You were the first person I talked to here too. You know you have helped me so much. I miss you and I hope you are ok.

cremebrulee

yes, this is highly unusual for her not to be here....has anyone emailed her?

I hope she's ok?

RedRose

I just did, through this site. It has been days since I have seen her. Worrys me.

cocobars

Yes, I did through this site yesterday too!  I'm really worried about her.   Last time I saw her here was either Friday night or early Saturday morning.

isitme?

:(

Has anyone heard from Chickie?  Hoping she's ok..

Pen

Here, Chickie chickie!

In all seriousness, I'm worried too. She's been going through something difficult, it seems. Chickie, we're here for you!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

RedRose

Chicky has been sick......she messaged today

I have been in the hospital, bronchitis. So Bad! So sick. I've been in there for 4 days. Still stuggling.

cremebrulee

OMG....Chickie, I hope you feel better soon....takecare and be safe.
Creme

cocobars

Hi Chickie!

Just checking in with you and sending healing thoughts and prayers your way!  I hope you are feeling better soon, but I'm happy you're back home and hopefully, resting.  We still miss you like crazy here, but are all relieved that we've heard from you.

Take care of you!  Sending huge hugs your way!  I hope you feel them!! :)

SunnyDays09

Some healthy vibes and get well quick feels from me, too! 

isitme?

Get better soon Chickie!!