March 28, 2024, 06:14:04 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

High Winds today

Started by cremebrulee, March 13, 2010, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

We had 50 mile an hour winds today..it was really scary..
Orly, I almost started knawing on my foot...

seriously, I was scared...
but now it's over and I'm really brave again...

Orly

If you aren't use to those winds....I can understand the feeling.  We have the Wyoming Wind Festival here....January 1 to December 30.

Marilyn

Oryl,where do you live?Missouri or Wyoming?

cocobars

It's gotta be someplace with high winds and festivals...  Right?

Orly

I was born in MISSOURI...so yes, I'm a "Show ME" mule at heart.   I have lived in Wyoming for 30 years....so have cowboyed up my mule.  NOT a pretty sight by any means.

Marilyn

I can just picture it

cowboyed up on a mule,with little shoulder Devil,and a 2x4.......yeeee  haaaaa!!!!

cocobars

;D The little devil screams like a girl when you hit him with that 2x4!  Specially, creme's "cement" one!  Sometimes his eyes turn into x's!  But he's a cut little thing when he passes out!