March 28, 2024, 07:26:32 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Full Moon

Started by renny97, February 23, 2010, 01:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Sorry - I'm late on this thread - I just saw it for the first time.  I never believed in the full moon theory until I started working at a school.  I still wouldn't have believed it after the first full moon (I was skeptical), but every full moon the students are off the wall.  I've been a believer ever since.  It was interesting to read how it also effects the crime rate, births, suicide, and emergency room visits.  That can't all just be coincidence. 

renny97

There is another one on Monday; Mar 29. Brace yourself, kiddo....aaahwwhoooooo!!!  ;D

cocobars

Can I die my hair chestnut red for it?  I hear Orly swings a mean 2x4!  I think she should come!

renny97

Sure, and add some caramel highlights! (I did that later, lol). I am all ready for St. Pat's Day....LOL  ;).

Orly can bring her "firing weapon" and toss in some popcorn and some producer chairs...and we can bathe in the moonlight.....Let's see now, "What should I wear" ? for the festive occasion?

cocobars

HAHAHA!  Green St. Paddy's day fairy dresses!!  Yeah!  Leprechauns howl too right??  Then we can shoot gold coins at the neighbors!  And dance in the yard!  Maybe jump on trampolines!  Some Grandmothers we are!!

Thank you!

cremebrulee

Call me deep....but this thread reminded me of a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYnySGM9dQA

cremebrulee

Quote from: Hope on March 13, 2010, 01:48:24 PM
Sorry - I'm late on this thread - I just saw it for the first time.  I never believed in the full moon theory until I started working at a school.  I still wouldn't have believed it after the first full moon (I was skeptical), but every full moon the students are off the wall.  I've been a believer ever since.  It was interesting to read how it also effects the crime rate, births, suicide, and emergency room visits.  That can't all just be coincidence.

my son is a police officer, and I asked him if it was true...he said, there is definately something to it...it's a real busy night when it's a full moon....and nurses at the hospitals say the same thing?  Hmmmmm

Orly

Quote from: penstamen on February 24, 2010, 10:23:35 PM
Is it a gravitational pull from the moon upon our cells? If the moon phases affect the tides, why wouldn't they affect our bodies which are mostly water? But why that would inspire bad behavior rather than just a tilted, circular walk and babies being born I don't know :)

I think the moon does pull on the water in our bodies....just not the cells....your blood.   Moon's gravitational pull...pulls the blood up into your brain... more fluid on your brain...that leads to PICKLED BRAIN SYNDROME.  Which then leads to all sorts of odd actions.

I use to work at a truck stop on the night shift....and let me tell you....those guys got REALLY odd on full moon nights.

cocobars

Orly, you are a hoot!  Pickled brain symdrome.  Where do you come up with these?   ;D

Marilyn

Orly,.......PICKLED BRAIN SYMDROME........which then leads to all sorts of odd actions!!!

My DIL has all sorts of odd actions...............Oh,my stomach hurts from laughing,it's going to be real hard to keep from busting out laughing,next time i see odd actions :) :) :)

That darn little shoulder devils making his rounds!!!