April 16, 2024, 08:47:57 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Bummer!

Started by Angelwins, December 03, 2011, 05:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelwins

Well, I just wrote a post a rather long one , was previewing it, tried to correct something and WHOOSH! was back at the home page here, my post apparently deleted. Really took the wind out of my sails! :'(

Doe

Hi Angelwins-

I've done that - some of my most eloquent posts have just vanished! 

pam1

Welcome angelwins :)

I think there is a certain time limit the reply window is open for -- usually I write in word if it is going to be a longer post or one that I really put thought into.  Or you can always copy/paste before you hit post so that you still have what you wrote in case it disappears.

Please read the Forum Agreement and WWU History (top two threads highlighted in pink) in the category Open Me First.  We ask all new members to do so not b/c there is anything wrong with your post :)  Also, our board gets hit by a lot of spam, just ignore it, we have 4 moderators who work to delete it as soon as possible.

Glad you found us!
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

sesamejane

Oh angel,

I' m sorry, but don't give up!

Pooh

Welcome Angel.  I think that has happened to all of us before!  Sorry. It stinks when that happens.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell