March 28, 2024, 07:45:01 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

How to multi-quote

Started by Doe, December 02, 2011, 07:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doe

December 02, 2011, 07:39:14 AM Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:04:09 PM by pam1
Ok, I'm impressed.  How do you do multiple quotes in one post?

shades

QuoteSure, no problem.

Copy and paste the text you'd like to quote, highlight it with your cursor, and hit the button from the toolbar above with the picture of a speechbubble on it.

Alternately, you can type [quote] the text you want to quote [/quote].

[quote] opens the quote while [/quote] closes it.

Sassy

You can also highlight and hit the size button, first, if you want to make the font bigger.

I usually use font size "10" ever since Luise wrote that she can't see the smaller default font size inside the speechbubble

luise.volta

Thanks! I think the gray background makes it harder for me to read, too.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Doe

And I thought I was doing great to quote and add faces!

BTW -I just got a smart phone after holding out for years.  I am completely daunted so I printed out the manual - 176 pages!

Thanks for the tutorial, now we can return to regular programming (sorry Shades!)