March 28, 2024, 12:19:34 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Prayer Post

Started by 2chickiebaby, March 06, 2010, 05:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Here is a place to lay your burdens down for us to pray about.  All of us will pray.

First on top is Luise.....I pray that she has the strength to get through each day and I'm so thankful Kirk is there to help her.  Some blessings can be small but just enough to get us to the next day.

cocobars

March 06, 2010, 05:47:57 AM #1 Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 05:50:44 AM by cocobars
I agree and am keeping Luise in my prayers and thoughts!  Luise has a tough road with Val's health, and it is compounded by her own problems with her ankle right now.  I feel Kirk's staying for a month is a Godsend!  Bless him for his support of Her!

I would also like to keep Guest1 on our list.  She's looking at the anniversary of her father's passing and this is a hard time for her!

Thank you Chickie, for this wonderful post!

(I saw Renny's post last night and left it for you!  I'm happy you found it)

cocobars

I also want to add Anna's friend!  She needs a new heart!  And then they can enjoy that trip they want so much!  She would have her life back!

I know this is selfish, but I feel I need to add me to the prayers.  I've had so much going on that I can't even speak about it!  There is no place I could think of starting, but life is really tough right now.  This site is my lifeline, and the wise women I've gotten to know and love.... :'(

2chickiebaby

Done, Coco!!  Considering it done.  You are a lifeline to us too. Many prayers to you!! :)

Pen

I'd like to add Invisible to our prayers. We haven't heard from her for awhile; she really needs our love and support. Invisible, are you there? We're sending you love and care...

And the same to Luise and Coco, of course, always. Blessings to all.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

renny97

This is an excellent idea, Chicki.

I think I will pray for lots of healing for everyone. A gentle spirit to fill their hearts and lives, instead of turmoil.

I am going to decide on a time of day, and really sit and pray. Maybe just burn a small candle.

cocobars

I believe all of that works!  Candles burning remind our "heart magnets" of the importance of that prayer or wish we have! Praying keeping it in our minds, and gentle spirits remind us.

Renny, you have a beautiful soul!

2chickiebaby

Please pray for me. 

cocobars

I will absolutely keep you there!  For me, you already were! 

cremebrulee

I will keep each and everyone of you in my thoughts and prayers, no matter what you or yours may be going thru...
I pray for all of you, that you are given strength to endure, peace to continue forward and much love embraces your whole being....

2chickiebaby

Thank you, creme, thank you, coco....I am feeling such despair today.

renny97

Sorry to hear that, Chicki. I pray, that your day is filled with some peace and content. I pray, that anxiety leaves. Breathe.

There will soon be soft breezes outside and flowers to watch bloom. And, when the sun shines, what a nice feeling.

cocobars

Quote from: 2chickiebaby on March 06, 2010, 12:15:27 PM
Thank you, creme, thank you, coco....I am feeling such despair today.
I'm sorry to hear that too!  I also agree with Renny.  With the better weather ahead we will all be feeling better.  There seems to be something about the end of the winter weeks and days that makes me feel worse.  Once spring comes, I can get out and the sun makes me feel better.  Then the flowers come and it's beautiful!  Imagine that!

I hope our prayers and thoughts help you feel better.  Live for today, but if today is bad, tomorrow will be better.

We love you Chickie!

2chickiebaby

I love you all so much.

cocobars

Quote from: penstamen on March 06, 2010, 08:07:05 AM
I'd like to add Invisible to our prayers. We haven't heard from her for awhile; she really needs our love and support. Invisible, are you there? We're sending you love and care...

And the same to Luise and Coco, of course, always. Blessings to all.
Invisible.  I think about her so much and I pray that she will come back through and tell us how she's doing.  I keep her in my prayers always!  What a wonderful human being, and nobody telling her that thing she needed to know!