March 28, 2024, 11:52:25 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Changes on My Other Website

Started by luise.volta, December 02, 2011, 07:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

December 02, 2011, 07:59:07 AM Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:26:16 AM by luise.volta
For those of you who came here through a referral on my counseling Website, www.MomResponds.com , I just wanted to share that Kirk has completely redesigned it. After six years, he felt it needed a face-lift.  ;) Anyhow, I am excited and wanted to share it with those of you who are interested...just to celebrate going turquoise! Whoa!  8)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Doe

Very  nice and light!

I forget you have a day job...

luise.volta

Thanks, D. I've been at it almost seven years and get between around 150 questions a month. It really has become a "day job!" LOL! (Most of them take quite a while to answer.)

Pooh

Ooooh...I haven't went over to it in awhile.  It looks great!  Congrats Luise and kudos, once again, to Kirk..webmaster extraordinaire!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Thanks! I just love it! Kirk is a great kid. I suppose I brag about DS as you do DH!  ;D

Pooh

Well that's ok, we're both blessed!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

firelight

I just visited your site to check it out.....you are amazingly busy!  And so helpful to so many.  What a blessing you are. 

Firelight

"When you allow life to flow... without struggle... your Soul is restored."   ~z2z~

luise.volta