March 28, 2024, 05:22:35 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Happy Birthday Luise

Started by 2chickiebaby, March 04, 2010, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Happy Birthday to you, Luise!!  Many blessings and love :)

RedRose

Happy Birthday Luise. I hope everybody you love surrounds you.
Have a great Day.

cocobars

Happy birthday early!  I hope your spirits are lifted and you are flying with a light heart!  Laughing is good for the soul so it should be included too! :)

My "pinger" doesn't work like yours, but I'm pinging you anyway!  I hope you're smiling!

Sending you love, and another hug!

renny97

Pre-birthday and pre-weekend birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!  :) God Bless, Renny.

Pen

Happy birthday, dear Luise. It sounds like you'll be celebrating in style. I love it; a birthday that lasts a whole month  ;)
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

renny97

I dunno if my baking is as good as Coco's sounds, but I can make some pretty decent pumpkin squares  :P. (I use yellow cake mix and can pumpkin). So, that is what I can bring to the party.  ;D

Any way to have a conference IM?

2chickiebaby

Okay, I'll take 10 of those, Renny :P

renny97

• 1. Have a HaPpY BiRtHdAy!
  • 2. Think of all your "kids" here at WWU!
  • 3. Best Wishes! Find Joy!
  • 4. Share your birthday wishes----here  ;)

Renny*******

2chickiebaby

okay, NOW is it her birthday?

renny97

Two for Tuesday, Chick.  ;D :D I am just spreading some extra wishes.

Barbie

Happy birthday! And thank you for this wonderful forum that has given me my life back. God bless you.

Marilyn

Happy Birthday Luise :)
"your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of "you" to the world"

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.

cocobars

TODAY IS MARCH 9TH!  This is the "REAL" birthday for you Luise! 

Happy     Happy   Birthday!       And   Many More  To Come!!!
Enjoy!  We love you Luise!

Anna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE !!!!!    :)   :-*

2chickiebaby

Happy Birthday, Luise!!!  Catch a falling star tonight!!!