March 28, 2024, 09:45:46 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What this site meant to me

Started by 2chickiebaby, March 04, 2010, 04:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Welcome Momx3,glad your here.Your not alone with your pain any more.This site has been a blessing for me.It has helped so much knowing there are other women that unnderstand what i was going thru.

Hope

The slow poke is here again (I seem to be behind the times quite a bit).  It's amazing what this site has done for me.  I feel like I've met the most incredible women here and I look so forward to visiting with you all every chance I can.  I wish I loved exercising half as much as visiting with you all - I'd be in tip top shape ;).  I was laughing so hard last night reading your posts - what a great sense of humor you ladies have!  And dear Luise - what a gift you are to us.  You inspire me to no end.  I agree with the others - how great it would be for us to help you through your days in person.  When you said we couldn't be closer because we are in your heart, I was all choked up.  I love you all!