March 28, 2024, 10:34:06 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

No Mother-Son Dance

Started by jkm426, March 01, 2010, 02:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

crying with you, Penstamen. :'(

luise.volta

What a bunch of "slobbering-sweeties!!"

No weddings in my clan for a while and  I tell you this... if my t granddaughter (who is in college) gets married, I am going to put a contract out on her!  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

RedRose

luise.volta

Well, my post didn't print right. I was trying to use bold type underline the word "Great" and it dropped it out.

So, if my "great" granddaughter (now in college and threatening to grow up) got married...I would feel so old I would just have to do her in to get past it!  ;D ;D  (I've threatened her with that and she just laughed her head off.) Mother of the bride is one thing...and grandmother of the bride is OK...but great grandmother of the bride doesn't look too great to me! (And this is all tongue in cheek, of course...we need a tongue-in-cheek smiley face!)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama