March 28, 2024, 10:22:49 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Monday

Started by cocobars, February 26, 2010, 06:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

February 26, 2010, 06:55:00 AM Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 06:59:52 AM by cocobars
I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm starting a new job assignment on Monday with a "Homeland Security" organization.  I don't know how much I will be coming on site, but will be checking in as I can.  I will still have each of you in my thoughts and my heart.

This assignment may last a month or two and I may still be able to check.  I'm just not sure yet what to expect and won't really know right away.  I've had some half-days there and believe I will be able to get internet connection during spare moments, so I won't be completely gone, but I wanted to warn you so you don't worry if I'm not here as much!

My heart will still be here...

luise.volta

We will be "feathering our nest" for your safe return! Thanks for letting us know...we'll really miss you! Sounds like it might be interesting. Hope so! Pinging that thought!  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

2chickiebaby

We're going to miss you like crazy, Coco!!  What will we do without you?  Try to get on when you can....we need you!!!!  Your country needs you!! Get the bad guys!!! 

Come back here!!! :)

cocobars

LOL!  Yes I will definately try!  I am doing "my work" at an office and am in no danger, but I've had some interesting work in this area and am really proud of the work even if I can't say much about it!  I will still be coming home each night, so my parents will be taken care of and I still have my daughter and son here for now to help.

Thank you for those thoughts!  You make me feel so appreciated :'(

Marilyn

Congrats!!! on your new job assignment Coco.We will truly miss you  :'(

It's just not going to be the same.You always have such compassionate,kind words for every one.

cocobars

Thank you.  I'm only going in the day time and will be home nights.  I will miss this place dearly during my days with all of you compassionate and loving women wearing your hearts inside-out!  I will really need it when I get home - so I'm still coming here and may have my heart inside out when I get here!  I need you guys too- more than I can say!  This is my respite and is etched into my days...

I'm not going away.  I just didn't want anyone to worry.  That's the good thing here (at least for me)!  I am astounded at the compassion from all of you and your responses are truly touching my heart in ways I find hard to put into words.  I will still be here - just later. :)  My job is at a secure site and I am in absolutely no danger, so nobody has a reason to worry about me - I'm going to be looking for you at night after that, and will look forward to reading your wonderful posts.  It may be just an evening or night thing  I've gotten used to loving all of you so much - whenever I want to.  That's right - I been spoiled!  I'm just not sure that I will not be able to "PEEK" during my days. ;D 

You are not losing me!  You may never be able to do that...

Marilyn

Now i feel sooooooo much better!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

cocobars

My wording has always been a problem.  I'm am so sorry if it appeared I was "going away!" 

luise.volta

We are all tucked into a little pocket right over your heart. Ping!

And you wording is wonderful...we'll just miss your daytime visits!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

Me too, Luise!  Me too...

Marilyn

Your wording is just fine Coco,just thought you might get to busy and not be able to be here with us very much.

cocobars

Thanks Mominwaiting!  I was worried everyone thought I was leaving, but "that aint happening!"  I'll still be here at night and when the assignment is finished, I'll be back till the next one!  LOL! 

What?  You thought it would really be that easy to get rid of me? ;D

2chickiebaby

Don't even think about leaving us, coco :)

cocobars

February 26, 2010, 08:53:17 PM #13 Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:55:13 PM by cocobars
Quote from: 2chickiebaby on February 26, 2010, 07:59:27 PM
Don't even think about leaving us, coco :)
What a wonderful thing to find at the end of the day! :'(

I'm not going anywhere!!!  Good night Chickie, my hero! ;D

cocobars

Off to work, but I had to peek first! ;D

I will miss you today!