March 28, 2024, 07:10:16 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Creme's Worry Post

Started by cocobars, January 31, 2010, 06:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

HAHAHA!  That sounds like something my Dad would say!

And then he would come ask me for help! ;)

RedRose

When one person is missing, our little family feels a little broken.
I miss you too Creme.

cocobars

Dear Creme,

I really miss you when you're not here!  I've looked for you every day, and it's not the same without you.  I'm worried, and I'm praying that you are well and are somewhere nice!  I hope you will come back soon though and tell us you are doing well. 

P.S.- just in case you are able to read this each day, I'm going to write to you on this post and send you all the love I can!

cocobars

February 25, 2010, 04:26:37 AM #33 Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 04:33:33 AM by cocobars
Still missing you here Creme!  I hope you are feeling well and have decided to go on one of your trips and see all the sights! Maybe right now you are giggling and watching some little boy or girl running around, or a sparrow eating bread and watching you back!  Maybe you're sitting at a breakfast table and reading the newspaper with a cup of nice hot coffee steaming at your side.  You could be sitting next to a warm pool in some far-off place watching the sun come up! If you can read these things, then I hope you are smiling too, and looking forward to coming back! 

I can't wait to hear your stories...

I am imagining all of them that I can and we are all holding you close in our thoughts and prayers.

cocobars

Does anybody know where Creme is and if she's ok?

Orly

Creme stated in an e-mail to me last week...her home computer did a fritz on her.  So when you see her posts I'm pretty sure they are from work in her spare time.  Sorry I haven't been on to let you all know.

cocobars

Hi Orly!  Thanks, I sort of suspected that when she wasn't going to be able to do weekends anymore and I'm happy she told you about her computer.  I'm hoping she went on a trip or something, and we'll find out it was nothing serious, but I didn't really worry until she didn't show up here this week.

cocobars

Hi Creme! 

It's Friday, and Orly said you were writing in your spare time at work, so I'm going with that and hoping you are just too busy right now to come through.  I hope things slow down for you soon though.  We need you here!

Still keeping thoughts and prayers for you close..

luise.volta

Sending lots of good stuff you way!  ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cremebrulee

March 01, 2010, 05:38:30 AM #39 Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:50:00 AM by cremebrulee
Hello & Good Morning
Just wanted to let you all know, I'm back on line.  I was sick all last week, actually in the hospital for dehydration...but am feeling somewhat better...it was a flu or food poisioning, they don't know.  However, I'm feeling much better....and thank you all for your concern....it's so nice to be missed!

Thanks for all  your well wishes, but please know, if I am not online for a week or so, it's simply b/c I can't be...don't worry...and stay strong!

big hugs

Cremebrulee

luise.volta

I think we all felt that you were down. I for one will try to convert my anxiety into prayers. As you know, you have quite a following here and there's no way you won't be missed when you can't post.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cremebrulee

Quote from: luise.volta on March 01, 2010, 07:17:14 AM
I think we all felt that you were down. I for one will try to convert my anxiety into prayers. As you know, you have quite a following here and there's no way you won't be missed when you can't post.

thanks Luise, I missed all of you...hugs and love
Creme

2chickiebaby

Creme, you will never know how glad I am to hear from you!! I have worried about you!!! We all have.

I am sorry you've been so sick.  In the hospital??  :'(  I hope you're better and I wish we knew of some way, when you're gone for an extended period of time that we could contact you!!  I guess just PM you, huh? 

So glad you're better, Creme.  I'm pulling for you.
XOXO

cocobars

CREME'S BACK!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did she post today? Nevermind, I'll check!

Creme!  I'm so happy you're here!!!!!