April 18, 2024, 05:45:21 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Re: Why not my home for the holidays!

Started by firelight, November 23, 2011, 10:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firelight

Hi, I just viewed the start here first and then the other form of the preferred conduct.  Do I need to change my user name somehow?  I'm sorry I didn't go to those places first, I just stumbled on the site and then didn't read those things first.....I also have a strong faith in God so by the looks of the conduct issues it asks we refrain from our spiritual beliefs....I would still like to stay on because it's a really helpful site for me and I am happy to tone it down....however, not sure how to change my user name.  Should I re-register under a different one if this one is not acceptable?
Firelight

"When you allow life to flow... without struggle... your Soul is restored."   ~z2z~

pam1

Welcome believingGod :)

Thanks for reading all the rules first :) 

You do not need to re-register to change your username.  Just go to your profile, hit account settings and then there will be a place to change your display name.

Glad you found us
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

nikncon

I understand your situation as I also have a problem with the abbreviations that people use.I have read and scrolled down to bottom of Home Page but still  can't find out what these words are.Could someone help me out?Thanks.My son is having his surgery on Friday so a special thought fro him would be very appreciated.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

sesamejane

The day after Thanksgiving nik?  I will keep him in my prayers tonight.

pam1

nikncon, check out this link for abbreviations http://www.wisewomenunite.com/index.php/topic,2826.msg54013.html#new

Your son and family are in my thoughts.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pen

Nik, you've got it. I'll be sending healing thoughts to you and yours.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb