March 28, 2024, 07:59:27 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

The Talk

Started by momof2, November 02, 2011, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elsieshaye

Quote from: Pooh on November 17, 2011, 07:33:32 AM
That and you never have to listen to "What's for dinner?" followed by a groan......   ;D

I don't know about that - my kitty-girl is very eloquent in her opinions about the food I serve her, both by "cussing" at me in cat, and in her facial expressions.  (Attempting to bury the whole dish by scratching on the floor is the pinnacle of disapproval for her.)  Her nickname isn't "Bratty Catty" for nothing, lol!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

pam1

LOL Elsie

I've been making homemade food for the dogs lately, seems a lot better for them all.  Sylvia the youngest pup hates carrots with a passion (and dang, she's a pug, they eat *everything*)  Now she's taken to eaten everything else in her bowl but the carrots and hides the bowl with all the carrots in it under the couch. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

tiredmom

Even if they are finicky eaters they don't bring DIL's into your life that are jealous of you!  ;)