April 18, 2024, 07:59:21 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

im so lonely

Started by lonely mom, November 12, 2011, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely mom

November 12, 2011, 02:33:58 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:27:20 PM by pam1
i dont know if i am in the right place but i desperatly need to talk ! my youngest daughter is getting married three weeks today ( 3 dec 2011 ) and has not invited me to her wedding, im feeling so very low right now that last night i tried to take my own life ! i am so devestated that all the rest of the family are going except me, has anyone else been through this and if so how do you get through it ?

luise.volta

L - If you are still suicidal, get immediate help and come back to us when you are back in balance.

We have no professionals here nor are we trained to give advice to anyone who is in serious crisis.

Call a crisis hot line...call you minister or priest, call someone who is near and dear and who will help you seek help or call 911. It is imperative that you proceed in that direction. Sending love...

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

pam1

This thread is being locked due to the sensitive nature of this topic.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift