April 16, 2024, 12:00:18 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Dogs on momresponds.com

Started by cocobars, February 28, 2010, 01:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

February 28, 2010, 01:39:56 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:41:48 PM by cocobars
I had to tell you all about this!  I've been going inbetween sites (Luise's sites) and found this letter to her from a 10 year old boy on momresponds.com that you would get a kick out of!  If you can go there, It's under the "Pets" section!  So cute!

A 10 year old boy wrote in asking why he couldn't have a dog!  Why wouldn't his parents let him?  It was the cutest post and is well worth the peek!  I couldn't help myself and left a comment!  LOL!  It's not like this forum where we can write back and forth, but you can leave comments about her letters.  I'm not giving you any more hints!  You have to look...

This one - AND Luise's comment back to him lifted my spirits and had me smiling! ;D

luise.volta

February 28, 2010, 01:45:12 PM #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:47:16 PM by luise.volta
 ;D I just love it when little kids write to me with their questions! Here's the URL:

http://www.momresponds.com/117/no-dogs-allowed/
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

He was really well-spoken and so cute!  I'm hooked!