March 28, 2024, 03:12:05 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

For Tillykilly

Started by cocobars, February 19, 2010, 06:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

February 19, 2010, 06:33:19 AM Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:16:34 AM by cocobars
Welcome to our group here! 

The first time you sign on here, go to the "Open Me First" folder and read through the first two entries that are listed there.  This will help you a little with the site background and how it works.

Then click on the "Home" button on the top, left of your screen.  This will give you the main (or home) menu.  From that menu, you can go to (correction-) "Forum Support" and click on that, then check each of the listings there.  This will help you further with instructions on how to list your own postings and reply to others here.  While you're here, if you have any questions, just post them using the instructions there.  I'll get back to you and walk you through if need be!

Each time you want to go back to the main or home page to see the listings again, just click on that "Home" button again.

We are happy you're here, and I believe you have found a place of support that will be healing for you! 

cocobars

February 19, 2010, 06:35:54 AM #1 Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:14:19 AM by cocobars
P.S.- Luise has posted your letter to her.  When you're ready to find the area it is in, post here and I'll give you instructions on where to go to read your replies - YES!  You already have replies!

We are all happy and excited to have you here!

luise.volta

Good going...you're in! Congrats for not giving up!  ;D

Another good place to go to get used to our Web-forum is the General Category and under that, Forum Support. (I'm repeating this in case you don't find it where I first posted for you.)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

That's so right, Luise.  I corrected my post above and had mis-quoted Helpful Resources.  The place you do want to look for some helpful instructions is "Forum Support."

luise.volta

And please don't fret to much about the learning curve you are one and being self-taught. Me, too!  ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

Quote from: luise.volta on February 19, 2010, 12:26:34 PM
And please don't fret to much about the learning curve you are one and being self-taught. Me, too!  ;D
Me too!  I was a housewife for years (about 20).  I've have a computer for about the last 4 years.  It takes time, but can be mastered.  A little at a time - like chipping away at an iceberg.  If you just do what you can retain, the rest will catch up!  I promise.  And... We can help here!
;D