March 28, 2024, 01:28:59 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I Need A Hobby

Started by Victim, January 23, 2010, 01:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

I have an idea, Ladies....why don't we have ourselves checked in to a full fledged nuthouse where they will talk to us and tell us what is wrong and we'll get to paint and basketweave and chat with the other people there?  I'll bet we find them interesting. :)  (this will all be done on a cruise ship)

We could act like we are hearing things and distract the leader so he/she will let us continue talk and paint when we're supposed to be listening.  :)

luise.volta

Ooooooooooo! Where do I make my reservation?!! :P
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

2chickiebaby

We could have a ball!! 

luise.volta

I did that once about 12 years ago. I belonged to an e-community and we all met for a long weekend at Ghost ranch in New Mexico. What a hoot!

renny97

Oooooh, Chicki, You are a riot!  :) C'mon, you have done this before? LOL...

Ah, the visual of a shipload of MILs and DILs.  8) We are having a tropical heatwave....

If I keep talking to myself, I am never alone, right. LOL

cocobars

Senior moments welcome!  That would be great!

And, I do love the new name. :)

renny97

I agree. The new name, is very inclusive and welcoming to both MILs and DILs. One more way, this site, is evolving.

luise.volta

Thank you! It's you guys that are doing it!  :D