March 28, 2024, 08:00:34 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Invisible's Strength Post

Started by cocobars, February 05, 2010, 08:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelythere

Quote from: cremebrulee on October 02, 2010, 01:44:34 PM
Oh my, it's so good to see you and hear from you...I just wish things were better for you...I know your in a lot of pain, and you must be very tired and weak from all this...please know your in my thoughts and prayers...persevere and keep knowing, one day, your GD will be with you...believe it and be strong in your faith...know that you were, in my thoughts all this time...

much love
Creme

Me too, Invisible.  Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  You are not forgotten.  Like Creme said, keep strong and know that one day you will see your grandchild again.  Never give up hope.

Hope

Invisible,
I was so worried about you.  I'm glad you posted, but wish you had good news.  :'(   My heart aches for you and I want your situation to change so much.  I'm hoping you will find some new interests to keep you occupied.  You know we are always here for you.
Hugs, Hope

Pen

Invisible, you have a lot of support here. I'm glad you checked in with us. I think of you daily. {{{hugs}}}
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Thanks for checking in. We are a powerful prayer-lobby!  :) Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cadagi101

Incredible,  your posts are heartbreaking, but you are strong and cared about by us.   Did you see a Dr.   If not don't be afraid to and antidepressants can really help some people.   (I have had fantastic success with them, I believe they saved my life .)
Thinking of you
stay strong and get do help for yourself

Nana

Invisible:

Good to have you back.   Nothing is forever....it will pass.

You and gc are in my prayers.

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare