April 16, 2024, 07:16:34 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Invisible's Strength Post

Started by cocobars, February 05, 2010, 08:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunnyDays09

Quote from: HappyDays09 on March 18, 2010, 11:01:09 AM
Hope you are feeling better soon! 
    You are not alone here.  We care.  <3   (hearts now come out as question marks)
((((Invisible))))

cocobars

Stilll keeping thoughts of you in my heart, Invisible, and I hope things are better for you. :(

Sending out love and hugs to the universe.  I hope you feel them wherever you are...

Invisible

Thank you for thinking of me. No, I haven't seen my GD since January. It doesn't look like I will see her any time in the future. I can't report any good or positive news. I am still trying to find a rainbow in all of this sorrow....but nothing. As my son would say, " It is what it is." Thanks again for sending positive vibes my way. Take care and hug your children...you never know if you will ever see them again.

Pen

Invisible, I think of you every day. I hope you know how much we care about you {{{hugs}}}
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Hope

Invisible,
You are loved.
Warm hugs, Hope

Invisible

My son's birthday is coming up in June. I am planning a cook out and balloon release in the park. I have invited a few of his friends. Last year no one showed up. I am hoping for a better turn out this year. I still have not seen my only granddaughter since January. My DIL has abused her twice...the police say one more time and she will be arrested. When the money runs out her stress level will elevate. That is most likely when she will snap. Just waiting....and taking a pilates class on Thursdays.

Marilyn

You are incredible,not invisible any longer..........I'm so happy your taking Pilate's,and hope your sons birthday celebration turns out well for you.Know that your in my thoughts and prayers that day.

Stay strong,your granddaughter will need you.You will be an incredible role model for her!

Sending love and a hug

Pen

Invisible, I've been so concerned about you. It seems as though you're progressing and taking care of yourself. It's good to hear from you!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Hope

Invisible,
I'm hoping for a great turn out this year for your son's birthday - what a great idea!  If your gd's mom is arrested, what will happen to your gd?  Is there a chance you would keep her?  I feel bad to think that it would take her being abused again to get any results.  What is wrong with our justice system?  It's sooooo frustrating.
Hugs, Hope

Pooh

Hey there Invisible.  I am very, very new here and do not know your entire story, but from reading this thread, I am so sorry you are hurting.  I have never seen such a compassionate group of women together in one place that give such support, wisdom and kind words.

I am not even going to pretend that I know what you are going thru, but I do know how it feels to not see your GC.  I have not seen mine since November of last year and I miss her everyday.  So I can relate to you on that one and am so sorry you haven't seen her.  But you know what?  We will!

Also, I have decided if you are going to keep this name, I will just think of it as this:

I - Intelligent
N - Nice
V - Vivacious
I - Iridescent
S - Smoltry
I - Incredible
B - Beautiful
L - Loved
E - Earnest
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

cremebrulee

God bless you Invisible....you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers....
Your a brave lady...

Nana

I really dont know what to say.  But do you feel all the love of all these beautiful hearts in this community.  Of course you are loved,   You have a future and start now....baby steps.  One day at a time looking for those small things that can give you pleasure, joy and hope.  What does not kill us makes us stronger (so they say).   I am a believer and always think that God will compensate us for all our suffering.  That is why he is my Best Friend.  When I am discouraged or hopeless....I put myself in his hands and he sometimes have to carry me.
The sun will shine again for you tomorrow.   

Love

I will keep you in my prayers. 

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

luise.volta

Good to know that you're "hanging in." Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Invisible

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in...I'm afraid I don't have any good news. I still cry alot. No, I haven't seen my GD since Jan. Don't think I will any time in the near future.  Take care and keep my GD in your prayers.

cremebrulee

Oh my, it's so good to see you and hear from you...I just wish things were better for you...I know your in a lot of pain, and you must be very tired and weak from all this...please know your in my thoughts and prayers...persevere and keep knowing, one day, your GD will be with you...believe it and be strong in your faith...know that you were, in my thoughts all this time...

much love
Creme