March 28, 2024, 05:05:23 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Pooh Withdrawals

Started by Doe, October 24, 2011, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doe

OK, now that Luise is back, I'm missing Pooh.

sesamejane

lol    ;D

Yes, I know what you mean.  We are such needy people...hee hee.

Pooh!!  Hope your having a wonderful time!

Pooh

Awww...thank you Doe and Jane.  I had a wonderful time, although I am now exhausted and think I may have pushed myself into a flare, but worth it to see YS.  I was so proud of him, watching him get his pins for graduating.  There were only 12 of them that graduated and I found out that out of 500,000 military, there are only 250 doing what they are doing.  Bless his heart, I didn't know there were so few of them that got invited to this career and passed.

Playing catch-up at work this morning and here.  Missed you guys too.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Doe

Wow, I'm proud of him for you!  Welcome back.

bdwell1904

Pooh- welcome back and congrats

Nana

Oh Pooh....

Congratulations on your son's achievements.  Have a great time and come back to us>  We all need you.

Love you
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

pam1

Pooh, what a proud mama you must be!  With every right :)  Congrats to DS
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

sesamejane

Congratulations Pooh!  What a fine achievement for ys...what a wonderful memory for you!

lancaster lady

Hi Pooh .......so pleased to have you back .....hope all went ok ......proud moment for Momma Bear !

Orly

Oh Oh! I'm sorry, but I'm just laughing over the title of this thread.  It was unintentional I'm very sure...but, it sure hit my funny bone with a large whack.

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pen

I know, I caught myself once wanting to say "Go Pooh!" but it just didn't sound right.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

Bahahahaha!  This is funny
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pooh

We have a college here in Tennessee called "Austin Peay".  Every time we go to a sporting event where we are playing them, their fans chant "Let's go Peay...Let's go Peay".  (Phonetically, it's pronounced Pee)  Hee hee...tickles me every time.

So I fully expect to hear "Let's go Pooh...Let's go Pooh"  ;D
Joseph Campbell

sesamejane