April 18, 2024, 01:43:26 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Changing /Washing Sheets Post

Started by FAFE, October 26, 2011, 06:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

My DH has a make-the-bed fetish...he can't stand an unmade bed.  Works for me!  Ha ha ha.

Nana, I cherish him every day and tell him how much I appreciate him. Half the time, because he is off on Friday's, he cleans the whole house telling me that he doesn't want me to have to worry about it so we can spend Saturday together.  He's a gem and I know how lucky I am.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pen

Wow...my DH has many wonderful qualities and I will focus on those instead of comparing him to Pooh's DH, lol.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

Pooh, I wish he would give a husband boot camp.  Seriously
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pooh

One thing that I can say for 100% sure, with no doubt, no arguments and no regrets....

His Ex is an idiot!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

pam1

Bahahahaha!  I totally believe that
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

sesamejane

yuk those mites are ugly little buggers!

Favorite household chore:  cooking - most all the time it's my favorite; also like fiddling with the plants (watering, pruning, etc.)

I like doing dishes in the sink when I have time - feels productive, and I also like hanging linen in the sun.

I like making the bed, which I have made not complicated with comforters on the beds -

I very much dislike taking care of the floors and bathrooms, specifically the tub/shower - hence the monthly housekeeper to give them a good cleaning at least monthly.

Maybe if I didn't work, I wouldn't mind so much.