March 28, 2024, 12:05:52 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What to do if we find ourselves and our stories being discussed on another site

Started by 2chickiebaby, February 05, 2010, 05:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

Got your email Renny!  Your quote is gone! Just make those changes and you're good! 

Thank you for working on this with me.  Hopefully we've helped make this a safer site! ;D :)

cocobars

Regarding the Privacy Policy;

I checked some more and there is not a statement to that effect for this site.

All this means is that you should be careful with your information here.  It would be wise to keep your name, geographical location, and ages (as well as email address) personal, until I can look some more into this.  I am sending Luise a PM asking if there is some protection in place for this, but if not, then you are safe just by leaving that information blank...

Again, this is a world wide site. There are alot of MIL's in the world :)