March 28, 2024, 05:29:45 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Creme's Worry Post

Started by cocobars, January 31, 2010, 06:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

Does anyone know where Creme is? 

She hasn't been on the site for days and isn't in good health.  If you know how to check on her, please post it here...

Pen

I hope all is well. Thinking of you, Creme!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Lets keep sending Personal Messages. That's what's we've been doing on another thread.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

Creme!  I'm so happy to see you!  We were all worried about you because you weren't on last week that much and nobody knew how to check on you!  You're here! ;D

Are you ok?  Just in case, why don't you send a PM to Luise with your information on it (address, etc).  I sent her one with my info.  You woke us all up!  I hope you're ok!!!

I'll be gone all morning, but will check back in later! 

I'm so happy to see you! :'(

cremebrulee

I'm fine thanks...been off line for a few days...and in the future, won't have access on weekends...there has been a lot going on, very very busy, the past few days, and family things going on...plus, sometimes I just have to get away from all this and sleep....I get really tired and worn out, that I can't focus...so, I need to take breaks now and then.  I had a huge dinner party on Sat. night and had been preparing for it....

thanks to all of you for your concern...really appreciate your kindness, and so so very sorry you were worried....but, if I'm absent for a few days, please know, that I'm fine, just tired, and on weekends, very busy.

Love to you all...Hugs and many many thanks...
Creme

2chickiebaby

We worried about you, Creme and just missed you!!  So glad you are okay..... :)

2chickiebaby

Creme, sending love you way......get back to us.  You are loved here~!!! :) Worried about you again.

cocobars

Chickie, you never cease to amaze me!  You are the sweetest! :'(

2chickiebaby

Yes, utterly amazing...what can I say?  8)

Night night, dear friends...

cocobars

hehehe! ;D

Stop worrying.  She's coming back in on Monday, and she will have a wonderful weekend in the meantime!

You do the same!  night night!

2chickiebaby

Anyone who can, please contact Creme.....I am so worried about her!

I will be gone a lot today so if you can, PLEASE CONTACT HER!! :'(

cocobars

February 06, 2010, 06:54:31 AM #11 Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:21:36 PM by cocobars
Chickie, I could be wrong, but I think those DIL's were blowing smoke and just can't believe there is any truth in what they were saying.  Anyone who lurks here, knows you go peek.  I believe they were creating drama and it wasn't worth worrying over.  I really believe Creme is snowed in because she's on the "near where I live" and we're being pounded by snow right now.  Hopefully, she is sitting in front of a nice fire, reading a good book and drinking a cup of coffee!

Like I said, I believe that post was planted just to cause an uproar here.  They've succeeded if you worry like this.  When Creme comes through on Monday, I'll eat my words and then some if she had any problem at all this weekend.  I believe she is safe and those women didn't really know at all who she was!  They've obviously been watching her (and you too).  Are you ok?  If you are, then you can bet she is too!

I know you are just concerned, but you have to look at these women for who they are.  You can't take them so seriously. :(

just2baccepted

Would someone mind filling me in on what is going on here.  Why is there worry about Creme.  I thought it looked like she had posted recently.  But maybe I looked at the date wrong.  Also it could be weather related.  We lost power for two days last week b/c of ice.

Also it doens't make sense to me that any other site would be mean to Creme b/c she's so nice and logical.  If you're talking about that one site I've never seen anything about Creme on there.  But maybe you're talking about another site.

cocobars

If Creme's son comes on this site, I hope he see's reply #16, in the SIL/DIL folder.  The title of the post is "What to do if....", by Chickiebaby.

If he's smart, he will see how much she loves him and give her a "huge" hug.  She needs this more than anything else!

luise.volta

Not Accepted: You can be brought up to date about that by reading the post "What To Do If We Find..."
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama