March 28, 2024, 03:32:41 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Creme's Worry Post

Started by cocobars, January 31, 2010, 06:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

So glad we heard from Invisible....now, I'm hoping we'll hear from Creme.  I am worried about her, spent a lot of time thinking about her today.

This last episode might have been too much.  I hope not.  We can only take so much. Get back to us, Creme. :)

luise.volta

She wrote that she was offline to entertain and recover, right?. Didn't she say she was fine?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

2chickiebaby

I didn't hear that.....I hope you're right, though.

luise.volta

Quote from: cremebrulee on February 01, 2010, 05:20:40 AM
I'm fine thanks...been off line for a few days...and in the future, won't have access on weekends...there has been a lot going on, very very busy, the past few days, and family things going on...plus, sometimes I just have to get away from all this and sleep....I get really tired and worn out, that I can't focus...so, I need to take breaks now and then.  I had a huge dinner party on Sat. night and had been preparing for it....

thanks to all of you for your concern...really appreciate your kindness, and so so very sorry you were worried....but, if I'm absent for a few days, please know, that I'm fine, just tired, and on weekends, very busy.

Love to you all...Hugs and many many thanks...
Creme

2chickiebaby

okay....I didn't realize that this was so recent.  Thank you!!!

luise.volta

Your level of caring is beautiful to behold!   :D

2chickiebaby

I need therapy for it, Luise.  It is a disease of mine that is impossible to get rid of.

luise.volta

Well,you are therapy for a lot of us! ;D

cremebrulee

Dear Ladies, I am fine...thank you...but will be off line on weekends....

hugs and thank you
Creme

cocobars

Happy to see you back plugging away!

Good morning - and hugs to you too, Creme!

cremebrulee

luise.volta

cremebrulee

Quote from: luise.volta on February 08, 2010, 06:50:31 AM
Howdy-Doo!  ;D

good morning Luise...hope you had a great weekend.... ;D

cocobars

Dear Creme,

It's Tuesday, February 23, and I'm worried about you!  You didn't come through on Monday and I don't see you here today.  NOW, I'm worried and hoping all is well with you!

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Creme, and I will keep you there until we hear from you!  We need you here and safe because you are our very own wise woman, with such love and compassion for everyone!   I'm pinging you from where I am, even if my "pinger" doesn't work as well as Luise's! 

Doing it anyway!  We love you Creme!

luise.volta

We are worry-worts...pure and simple. Come on, Creme...let us off the hook!  ;D

(My dad used to say "My daughter and I are pure and simple. I'm pure and she's simple!" ) ;D ;D ;D