April 19, 2024, 03:54:25 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Green Eyed DILs

Started by Victim, January 12, 2010, 08:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

thank you, Creme...I used to belong.  I had my little family but I am just so lost that I can't even think of what to put on to wear? 

Orly

Yes Chickie,
You have a very important role on this site with us ladies.  You stop doubting yourself! You're a "key" piece in this puzzle we are all trying to solve.

2chickiebaby

Thank you but what should I put on to wear?   :-\  I'm not kidding...I know this means that I'm massively depressed but I can't seem to make up my mind about what to do first.  It's horrible.   I am stuck.

cremebrulee

Quote from: 2chickiebaby on January 14, 2010, 10:16:49 AM
Thank you but what should I put on to wear?   :-\  I'm not kidding...I know this means that I'm massively depressed but I can't seem to make up my mind about what to do first.  It's horrible.   I am stuck.

whatever your comfy in.....

Orly

If, you're staying in...go with the fuzzy robe and slippers...cuppa tea and a good book.
Going out?  Just grab anything you can and do the "off the wall" look.  Heck, we all deserve those odd days, don't we?

cremebrulee

Quote from: Orly on January 14, 2010, 10:21:50 AM
If, you're staying in...go with the fuzzy robe and slippers...cuppa tea and a good book.
Going out?  Just grab anything you can and do the "off the wall" look.  Heck, we all deserve those odd days, don't we?

sheesh, I used to be so anal, about make up and how I looked when I left the house, now I could care less....and lots of times I don't even wear make up anymore...even to work? 

Hmmmmmmm

now, girls, how bout that frozen margarita...I make real good ones...

isitme?

I was just about to ask about the margaritas....   :P

cremebrulee

Quote from: isitme? on January 14, 2010, 10:24:40 AM
I was just about to ask about the margaritas....   :P

salt, lime or both?

Orly

Sorry, gotta have a dark beer....AFTER the sun gets over the yardarm...and dang... it's going to be a bit for that to happen!

isitme?

OOOOH both!!!!!  And keep them coming!  ;D

Way back in the beginning I used to joke with my BF about how I would take his mom out to the mall for a girly evening of margarita's and pedicures.  It took me more than a year to realize that woah, that would NEVER happen!   :(

cremebrulee

Quote from: Orly on January 14, 2010, 10:30:14 AM
Sorry, gotta have a dark beer....AFTER the sun gets over the yardarm...and dang... it's going to be a bit for that to happen!

ok, beer it is....

cremebrulee

Quote from: isitme? on January 14, 2010, 10:31:52 AM
OOOOH both!!!!!  And keep them coming!  ;D

Way back in the beginning I used to joke with my BF about how I would take his mom out to the mall for a girly evening of margarita's and pedicures.  It took me more than a year to realize that woah, that would NEVER happen!   :(

ok.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stQ31X8COWw

remember this?

Orly

Sorry ladies, I just can't do that tequila margaritas.....there is a reason they call that booze "takillya" around our town.  LOL

cremebrulee

Quote from: Orly on January 14, 2010, 10:53:07 AM
Sorry ladies, I just can't do that tequila margaritas.....there is a reason they call that booze "takillya" around our town.  LOL

LOL!!!!!!

isitme?

tee hee - more for us then!!!