March 28, 2024, 11:30:16 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Luise

Started by Rose799, September 29, 2011, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose799

Ruth

Doe

Nana

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

forever spring

lancaster lady

Doe

(results on google for "Luise Volta"

Sassy

Barbie

Pooh

Love all the words!  Ok, Kirk...we need an update please?  I know you are busy but we love our Luise and want to know how she's doing.   ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Following you around today Pooh .....my thoughts entirely .
Love you Luise ....x

Mary-Ann

sesamejane

Yes Kirk - time for another update.

concern

Nana

We need you Luise...get well soon.

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Pooh

Ok guys.  I signed on to my mod email account and Luise had sent us a message last night.  Here's her update.  Let's keep the great thoughts, prayers, wishes, energy...whatever you practice going for her.

Here's her message:

Thanks to all of you for holding the fort. I am sleeping a great deal and am exhausted beyond anything I can ever remember experiencing. I'm eating small amounts often and drinking enough water, finally. It is a virus "of unknown origin" according to my doctor. And because it hit so hard and I went down so far, he thinks it may take a while for me to recover. I have a friend from New Mexico, a massage therapist and energy worker, who is staying on campus to take care of me and Rosa so that Kirk and Sandy can get back to work.

The crisis is over and I want you to know that I feel your love and healing intention. Publish this if you want to. I am not checking in because I just don't have the energy. I love you, dearly.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell