March 28, 2024, 05:00:05 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I miss Luise

Started by Ruth, September 27, 2011, 07:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruth

I keep noticing that the past few days our matriarch isn't posting.   I hope you are well Luise.  I miss your posts tremendously.   It almost feels like we're orphans here without your posts.  Come back very soon.

Doe

I've noticed Pooh and Scoop seem to be missing too.  Hoping everyone's ok.

Scoop

I don't know where you guys have been, but I've been here everyday. 

And Luise was just here on Sunday.

If you click on a member's name, it'll take you to their profile and you can click on show posts to see where & when someone's been active.

Pen

Luise has been a bit under the weather. She appreciates your concern, I'm sure. Get better, Luise! (((Hugs))) Pooh is busy w/work & will be back shortly. Miss you both, as well as all those who've not posted in awhile, but thank goodness we've got a great group here to continue on. I appreciate you all!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Ruth

sorry I'm just saying.....!   Sunday seems like a long time ago. 

Pooh

I'm back!  (everyone groan now...)

Sorry, I had a work conference this week out of town and no wi-fi service.  Thanks for thinking about me!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Doe

Welcome back, Pooh!  You were missed!

Pooh

Thanks Doe!  I'm trying to do some "mod stuff clean-up" since Luise is away, and trying to catch up with work too this morning, so I will be on later after I get things caught up here.

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell