March 28, 2024, 04:45:04 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Improving my mood today!

Started by Pooh, September 22, 2011, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

A friend of mine posted this on my FB and I couldn't help but giggle.  I have been a blonde several times via my hairdresser and she knows I always say I'm having a blonde moment when I can't remember something.

I had to share because it got me tickled!

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Nature told me I had to go blonde ......so that's why I turned up a week early yesterday for my appointment ...it's a blonde thing !

Pooh

Lol.  I had been a blonde for about 6 years (it hides the gray better) then 3 months ago I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to be a fiery red head! I love it but my grays show quicker....have an appointment this evening!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Rose799

Cute  :)    Just received this in an e-mail; it's too late for me as I've already got windows; but it may not be too late for some of you blonde's... 

REPLACEMENT  WINDOWS

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them.  He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo,............just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.  So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year... that these windows would pay for themselves in a year...  Helllooooo?  It's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him.   There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally hung up.

He never called back.

I bet he felt like an idiot.
  :D :D :D

Pooh

Joseph Campbell

sesamejane

okay so I let my hair grow out about seven years ago.  I was always a brunette.  Here's the thing though.  I work with many men in my job.  I was walking toward a waiting area and heard one guy say to another one: "you seeing the blond?" talking about me.  It so cracked me up!  This has happened more than once.  :-*