March 28, 2024, 05:44:25 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

DDIL/CDIL....

Started by cocobars, January 07, 2010, 04:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

I'm not a good pie thrower.  I like pie, though!!

cocobars

Thorry,  bietn my tnge.

just2baccepted

Quote from: RedRose on January 07, 2010, 05:25:41 PM
Let what she said go right over your head chickie....Just2b knows your personality...she has posted here long enough

I know that Luise doesn't like for us to be confrontational with each other but I am going to respond to this.

RedRose you mentioned in your early posts that most of the comments on here by DIL's irritate you or something like that.  So since I'm a DIL I would assume anything I say is going to irritate you.  So I would suggest ignoring my posts.  I have every right to be here just as you do.  So telling me I've "posted here long enough" is really not for you to decide.  I was just making a point as to how I would feel if my MIL called me these names behind my back.  So please don't read my posts if my presence here bothers you.

cocobars

I'm sorry.  That was just sort of my example of how we all joke around here. I'm sorry if it upset you and that wasn't my intent.

2chickiebaby

Rose meant that you have posted here long enough to know what I mean, that I was only kidding, Just2be.  It was not a swipe at you.  Please don't take it wrong. It wasn't meant that way.

RedRose

What I said is that I was seeing more DIL posts than MIL posts....which is what was happening at that time...don't put words into my mouth!!!
And I have just said you have posted here long enough to know what kind of personality chickie has.
Feel free to pass over my posts just2b.....I can't help you anyway

Sheeshhhh

RedRose

My aim is very good coco.....

2chickiebaby

How's the weather everybody?? 

cocobars

ROGLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are getting better than me!  It's not fair! 

But seriously, how bout that ice cream pie?  I hear it's going to snow...

RedRose

I'm sorry...she must of really hit a nerve!!!

Horrible weather, here cold and a foot of snow

2chickiebaby

It's cold here.  Kind of like the rest of the country.  My poor MIL used to love to discuss the weather....bless her heart!!

cocobars

Seriously, this would be a good place to post any abbreviations you know of, that people who are new to this (like me) may not be familiar with.  Post any that you can think of.  I'll be the first.  HIMD + Hoof in mouth disease

2chickiebaby

2chickiebaby

cocobars

It's ok.  I'll start a post for "ABBREVIATIONS."  Where anyone can ask what a certain abbreviation means.  Then anyone else can answer.  I may be the only dumb fart out here, but we'll see...  Maybe it will help someone who is afraid to ask.  I may not be able to read this one anymore anyway.  Think I peed my pants laughing and I'm not sure I can look in here again.

Chicke you are too funny!!!