March 28, 2024, 01:08:31 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Positive Thoughts

Started by cocobars, January 10, 2010, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

This post is for you to include positive things you have noticed about other people (no negative's included).  It is created to help us see the good in ourselves.  If you can see that someone else has noticed something about you that they admire, doesn't that make you look in your mirror a second time?

I would like to start:

Chickie:  I really like you!  I poured my heart out the first day on this site.  I took a chance and put it out there!  You came back at me with compassion and understanding.  You made me feel welcome and valued.

Creme:  Oh, I like you too!  You are so wise and good with words!  I have watched you in discussions that I may have given up on.

Red Rose: Your name should be red-heart.  You are there for everyone especially the underdog!  What a wonderful support you are to everyone!

Invisible:  What a strong soul you are!  You are bringing love to your GD's life when she needs it so desperately.  You remind me of my own grandmother! Always there for me, believing in me!

Face it ladies!  You have alot to bring to this table!  I wish I could hug all of you in person, but for now, BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible

Cocobars,
You are such a sweet person. Thank you for your personal critique. I have met a bunch of really wonderful courageous women who are striving to maintain a strong family bond. Women who intent on making a positive difference in the lives of their children, grandchildren and extended family members. Thank you for allowing me to participate in this forum.

Quote from: cocobars on January 10, 2010, 01:33:19 PM
This post is for you to include positive things you have noticed about other people (no negatives included).  It is created to help us see the good in ourselves.  If you can see that someone else has noticed something about you that they admire, doesn't that make you look in your mirror a second time?

I would like to start:

Chickie:  I really like you!  I poured my heart out the first day on this site.  I took a chance and put it out there!  You came back at me with compassion and understanding.  You made me feel welcome and valued.

Creme:  Oh, I like you too!  You are so wise and good with words!  I have watched you in discussions that I may have given up on.

Red Rose: Your name should be red-heart.  You are there for everyone especially the underdog!  What a wonderful support you are to everyone!

Invisible:  What a strong soul you are!  You are bringing love to your GD's life when she needs it so desperately.  You remind me of my own grandmother! Always there for me, believing in me!

Face it ladies!  You have alot to bring to this table!  I wish I could hug all of you in person, but for now, BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!

2chickiebaby

Invisible....we are honored to have you here with us.  :)