March 28, 2024, 07:35:53 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What is going on in this girl's head????

Started by smlgrammy, January 04, 2010, 04:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orly

Coco,

You took what I said about a "lovely" visitor out of context, I was talking about my brother in law and it was a sarcastic reference to him, believe me he is anything but.

On the other hand making you feel better came as a surprise benefit from it, so it works that way too!  :) 

cocobars

LOL!  So sorry Orly, or maybe not since it was a surprise benefit! 

sml granny,

The main thing I think everyone is saying is just to let your son come to you in his own time with no pressure.  Don't make that mistake like I did.  You may be his rock of support right now, and not even know it!  You're doing such a good job as a mother!

mom2

Oh grammy.. that is all so sad especially for the kids.
I have to agree with  some of the other ladies.. I wouldn't say anything negative about her to your son b/c if he loves her, he will defend her even if he knows she is in the wrong.

I would say that all you can do ( and the best thing you can do ) is pray for that family..pray..pray and pray and keep your eyes open for the childrens sakes.
                                                            God Bless you

mom2

Cocobars,

I am running behind here but I don't think I said " Welcome ! "  happy to have ya !!!